Phone +1 (514) 839-1045.
2014 to now
Project manager /
- Holistic and multi-scale conception of design projects for commercial/retail brands, as to communicate and to stregthen their branding, while balancing strong visual impact and commerciality.
- Design variation and adaption in scales include Flagship store, department store kiosks, counters, wall merchandising, including branded key elements to be imported into other contexts;
- Interior and architectural design, layout planning, custom furniture design, industrial design, display/POP design, and merchandising;
Development of technical solutions;
- Constitution of creative dossiers, creative pitches, and design competitions;
- Production of drawings, complementary documentation and tender pack issued for tender, coordination and/or execution.
- Report and analysis of existing store environments for brands and overall strategic retail and design recommendation.
Internal project management: teams of 2 to 6 people (interior designers, industrial designers, graphic designers and 3d artist);
- General artistic lead;
- Training new team members and junior positions;
- Multi-disciplinary and external coordination between architects, urban designers, and graphic designers;
- Management and coordination with suppliers, manufacturers, and contractors for tender/quotation phase and execution phase;
- Direct liaison to client and coordination with client’s various internal parties.
Drafting and translating press release;
Art direction of professional photography for publication;
- Applications for design awards.
2013 to 2014
Field creative assistant
Topshop Québec flagship
Development, delivery, and communication of visual concepts and creative strategies to promote the brand;
Management of the store overall visual aspects as to excite customers and drive sales through window displays, mannequin styling, product merchandising, graphics installation, and fixture layout.
2013 and 2014
Course : Espace architectural, cultures, sociétés
Université de Montréal
Teacher : Thomas Bernard Kenniff
Essay correction for 3rd year bachelor students
2010 to 2013
VM manager, interim
Forever21 Québec flagship
Arrondissement du Sud-Ouest, City of Montreal
Creation of a reference guide for residents, presenting door and window models with architectural heritage values, and their replacement models that respect urban planning regulations;
Indexing and categorization of all types of doors and windows according to architectural housing typologies;
Document layout and graphic design;
Assisting architectural technicians in the preparation of dossiers for the Comité conseil d’urbanisme (Urban Planning Council) .
2017Winner of the Iconic Awards 2017 for Interior category. German-based organization.
Project: Le Manoir, Montréal, completed in 2016.
2016Winner of the Design Competition, La mise en valeur de la Promenade Fleury, organized by Design Montreal. Design proposition information here.
Project: La Courtepointe Fleury, Montréal, completed in 2017.
2016Winner of a Grand Prix du Design, 10th edition for the category : Exhibition Stand. Quebec-based organization, see details here.
Project: Dermalogica Stand for the ABA Fair in Montreal, 2016.
2012 - 2014Master Degree in Architecture
Université de Montréal
2010 - 2011Non-thesis Graduate diploma in Ephemeral design
Université du Québec à Montréal
2007 - 2010Bachelor degree in Architecture
McGill University, Montréal
2009Student exchange program
Bachelor degree in Architecture
University of New South Wales, Sydney
V-Ray for sketchup++
V-Ray for rhino ++
Revit Arch +
Highly creative & conceptual
Attention to details & aesthetics
Sense of initiative & pro-activeness
Sense of priorities
design & art
Smells, tastes, and textures
Traveling & culture
Download cv in pdf format : here.