Phone +1 (514) 839-1045.
2014 to now
Environmental & experiential design (focus in retail) :
Project manager /
ENVIRONMENTAL & EXPERIENTIAL DESIGNER
• Holistic and multi-scale conception of design projects for commercial/retail brands, as to communicate and to strengthen their branding, while balancing strong visual impact and commerciality;
• Design variation and adaption in scales include Flagship store, department store kiosks, counters, wall merchandising, including branded key elements to be imported into other contexts, and temporary elements such as pop-up shops and activations;
• Interior and architectural design, layout planning, custom furniture design, industrial design, display/POP design, and merchandising;
• Development of technical solutions;
• Constitution of creative dossiers, creative pitches, design competitions, and architectural brand guidelines;
• Production of drawings, complementary documentation and tender pack issued for tender, coordination and/or execution.
Store design consultancy :
• Report and analysis of existing store environments for brands and overall strategic retail and design recommendation.
Project management and coordination :
• Internal project management: teams of 2 to 6 people (interior designers, industrial designers, graphic designers and 3d artist);
• General artistic lead;
• Training new team members and junior positions;
• Multi-disciplinary and external coordination between architects, urban designers, and graphic designers (including site visits and workshop visits);
• Management and coordination with suppliers, manufacturers, and contractors;
• Direct liaison to client and coordination with client’s various internal parties.
Clients include : 1MillionDance Studio (Seoul), Converse, L’Oreal Group (Biolage, The Bodyshop, NYX Cosmetics, L’Oréal Paris, Décléor, Essie, Biotherm, Maybelline); Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation / Loblaws Companies; Coty; Dermablend; Functionalab; Dermalogica, Première Moisson, SÉPAQ, Astral - Bell Media, etc.).
Post-project communication :
• Constitution of press release dossier including writing and translating;
• Art direction of professional photography for publication;
• Applications for design awards.
2013 to 2014
Field creative assistant
Topshop Québec flagship
Development, delivery, and communication of visual concepts and creative strategies to promote the brand;
Management of the store overall visual aspects as to excite customers and drive sales through window displays, mannequin styling, product merchandising, graphics installation, and fixture layout.
2013 and 2014
Course : Espace architectural, cultures, sociétés
Université de Montréal
Teacher : Thomas Bernard Kenniff
Essay correction for 3rd year bachelor students
2010 to 2013
VM manager, interim
Forever21 Québec flagship
Arrondissement du Sud-Ouest, City of Montreal
Creation of a reference guide for residents, presenting door and window models with architectural heritage values, and their replacement models that respect urban planning regulations;
Indexing and categorization of all types of doors and windows according to architectural housing typologies;
Document layout and graphic design;
Assisting architectural technicians in the preparation of dossiers for the Comité conseil d’urbanisme (Urban Planning Council) .
2017Winner of the Iconic Awards 2017 for Interior category. German-based organization.
Project: Le Manoir, Montréal, completed in 2016.
2016Winner of the Design Competition, La mise en valeur de la Promenade Fleury, organized by Design Montreal. Design proposition information here.
Project: La Courtepointe Fleury, Montréal, completed in 2017.
2016Winner of a Grand Prix du Design, 10th edition for the category : Exhibition Stand. Quebec-based organization, see details here.
Project: Dermalogica Stand for the ABA Fair in Montreal, 2016.
2021Methods, Theories and Tools for Emerging Media Arts Curators
Taught by Erandy Vergara at Oboro
This workshop aims to present the tools and methodologies necessary to accompany artists in media or digital art as a curator, author or agent.
2012 - 2014Master Degree in Architecture
Université de Montréal
2010 - 2011Non-thesis Graduate diploma in Ephemeral design
Université du Québec à Montréal
2007 - 2010Bachelor degree in Architecture
McGill University, Montréal
2009Student exchange program
Bachelor degree in Architecture
University of New South Wales, Sydney
V-Ray for sketchup++
V-Ray for rhino ++
CORONA renderer for 3ds max ++
Revit Arch +
Microsoft Project ++
Highly creative & conceptual
Attention to details & aesthetics
Sense of initiative & pro-activeness
Sense of priorities & good organization
design & art
Smells, tastes, and textures
Traveling & culture
Download cv in pdf format : ENG here. FR ici.